Professor, Academician of the National Engineering Academy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Honored Inventor of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Scientific and pedagogical experience - 45 years.
1970-1972 - Assistant at the Department of Construction and Reclamation Machines of the Dzhambul Reclamation and Construction Institute;
1972-1976 - Post-graduate student of the Kazakh Scientific Research Institute of Water Management (KazNIIVH);
1977 –1989-Junior, senior scientific associates of the Almaty integrated department;
1986-1989-Head of the sector “Operation of watering systems of KazNIIVH;
1989-1996-Head pasture irrigation department and head. laboratory "Mechanization and operation of watering structures";
1996-2002-Head of the experimental production of KazNIIIVH;
1999-2002-Head. Laboratory "Agricultural Water Supply";
2002-2004 - Deputy. Director of Science of the State Enterprise "KazNIIIVH";
2004-2008- Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Forest, Land and Water Resources, KazNAU;
Since 1.09.2008 - Professor of the Department "Engineering Systems and Networks" KazNITU.
Winner of the educational grant "Best University teacher" in 2011 - MES RK.
The development under the name “Small derivative hydroelectric power station with a hydrocyclone water supply unit” was demonstrated at EXPO-2017. Under the scientific supervision of Kasymbekov Zh.K. 2 doctoral, 9 master's and 14 master's theses are defended. Additional Information.
1. Awarded a medal and a diploma of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO, 2012);
2. The holder of the state grant "The best teacher of the university-2010" MES RK;
3. Member of the International Water Association (IWA, International Water Association), certificate No. 01033520, London, since 2012;
4. Member of the editorial board of the journal “Water and Ecology: Problems and Solutions”, p. 2014 (St. Petersburg, Journal with impact factor);
5. Member of the Dissertation Council for the defense of a doctoral dissertation Phd at TarSU in the specialties of “Land Reclamation, Reclamation and Land Protection”, “Hydrotechnical Building”, since 2016;
6. Expert of the National Agency for Technological Development JSC (Astana), since 2016
Main research areas: hydropower, water supply and water intake facilities, water treatment. Completed projects for 2012-2018 (supervisor and executive contractor):
1) "Feasibility study of a small hydroelectric power station with a hydrocyclone water supply system", the program "Targeted development of university science focused on innovative results" (MES RK, 2011-2014);
2) Development and development of technological methods for the restoration and operation of watering mine wells and boreholes (Business agreement with Kazagroinnovation JSC, 2012-2014);
3) Small closed-circuit hydroelectric power station used in sewage treatment plants (MES RK, 2013-2015).
4) Creation of an experimental low-pressure hydraulic turbine and hydrocyclone unit for a small hydroelectric power station, the program “Development of clean energy sources of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2013-2017 within the framework of EXPO-2017” (JSC “Parasat”, 2013-2015;
5) Small derivative hydroelectric power station with a hydrocyclone water supply unit // Preparation and testing of the exhibition operating layout (Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, JSC NK ASTANA EXPO-2017,2016-2017).
6) Development and testing of mini hydroelectric power stations of anti-abrasive performance for local energy supply ”(target program of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan“ Creating the foundations of serial production of Kazakhstan's world-class renewable energy sources ”for 2018-2020).
He is the author of 277 scientific papers, including 48 foreign publications, reports of international conferences, patents, monographs, 5 articles - in journals with impact factor.
1. Kassymbekov Zh.,Zhurinov M., Kassymbekov G. Zh. Mastering and development hydropower in Kazakhstan // Оf the national academy of sciences of the republic of Кazakhstan series of geology and technical sciences , 2019,Volume 3, Number 435 219 – 224 https://doi.org/10.32014/2019.2518-170X.88.
2. Kasymbekov Zh.K., Aldiyar S. Testing a mini-hydroelectric power station of anti-abrasive performance in laboratory conditions. // Journal “Eurasian Scientific Association” T. 2. No. 3 (49). - M., 2019.S. 69-71.
3. Kassymbekov Zh.,Atamanova O. V., Kassymbekov G. Zh. Hydro-electrostation of hydrocyclone type of small power/ // The bulletin of the national academy of sciences of the republic of Kazakhstan, Volume 5, Number 375. –Almaty. 2018, p. 48 – 54(in Eng).
4. Kasymbekov Zh.K. Vacuum cleaning of sewer wells using tractor exhaust gas energy // Water and Ecology: problems and solutions. No. 2 (74). - St. Petersburg, 2018. S. 25-31;
5. Kassymbekov Zh. Improvement of small derivative hydroelectric power station by usinq the hydrocyclone// Scientific and engineering innovative solutions (within the framework of the «One belt,one road» proiekt implementation), NEA RK. – Astana,2018. –p.22.
6. Kassymbekov Zh., Kasymbekov G. Test stand small hydroelectric power station with hydrocyclones // Materials of the ix International research and practice conference «Science, Technology and Higher Education», December 23-24, 2015. - Westwood, Canada 2015, p.262-268.
7. Kassymbekov Zh., Prut’yanova Yu. O. On the water supply and disposal program “Akbulak” for the period of 2011-2020, being realized in Kazakhstan/.//Modern Science:Problems and Perspectives International Conference, United States of America, Las Vegas,NV,April15,2013.
8. Kasymbekov Zh.K., Ni N.P., Botantayeva B.S. Testing of a centrifugal water supply air-separator-desiccant under laboratory conditions. // Journal “Water and Ecology: Problems and Solutions”, No. 2 (58), 2014. –St. Petersburg, 2014. p. 39-44
9. Kasymbekov Zh.K., Kasymbekov G.Zh. An effective way to provide a small hydropower plant with purified water without a settling tank // Journal "Water Management of Kazakhstan", No. 6.-Astana, 2013, p. 35-39.
10. Zh. K. Kassymbekov, O. V. Atamanova, K. K. Alimova, G. Zh. Kassymbekov. Protection of centrifugal pumps from abrasive wear using a vacuum hydrocyclone. Bulletin the National academy of sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan ISSN 1991-3494 Volume 1, Number 383 (2020), P. 6 – 13.
11. M. Zhurinov, Zh. K. Kassymbekov, N. Dyussembekova, E. Siemens, G. Zh. Kassymbekov. Testing of the prototype of mini-hydro power plants of hydrocyclone type in production conditions. News Of The National Academy Of Sciences Of The Republic Of Kazakhstan. Series Of Geology And Technical Sciences. ISSN 2224-5278 Volume 1, Number 439 (2020), P. 48 – 55.
1) 1970 - graduated from the Dzhambul irrigation and drainage and construction institute (specialty - mechanization of irrigation and drainage works).
2) 1985 - Moscow Irrigation and Reclamation Institute, candidate of technical sciences, specialty 06.01.02 (specialization "Agricultural water supply and pasture irrigation),
3) 2003- Taraz State University, Doctor of Technical Sciences in the field of specialties 05.23.07 "Hydrotechnical construction", 06.01.02 "Land reclamation, reclamation and land conservation";
4) 2000- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Professor, specialty "Technical Sciences");
5) 2010 - academician of the National Engineering Academy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.