I began my pedagogical and labor activity in 1973 at the Alma-Ata Regional Teacher Training Institute as a Primary School Methodologist and a Head of the Office of Foreign Languages. From 1980 till 1993 I worked at the Institute of Linguistics of the Academy of Sciences of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic in the following positions: a Senior Laboratory Assistant (1980 - 1981), a Junior Researcher (1982 - 1986), a Researcher (1986 - 1991), and a Senior Researcher (1991 - 1993). From 1993 till 2001 I worked at the T. Ryskulov Kazakh Economic University in the positions of: a Senior Lecturer (1993 - 1996), a Docent (1996 - 1999), a Head of the Department of World Languages of the "World Economic Relations" faculty (1999 - 2002). From 2002 till 2011 I held the appointment of the Head of the Department of Foreign Languages at the K.I.Satpayev Kazakh National Research University. From 2011 till 2012 I held the position of a Docent, from 2012 till 2015 - Senior Instructor, from 2015 till 2019 - Senior Lecturer, from 2019 to the present - Lecturer of the English language department.
I am an Academician of the International Academy of Informatization, a Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Ecology and Life Safety, a Member of the Regional Educational Council and the Chairman of the expert commission for the review of educational publications of regional universities of the Ablai khan Kazakh University of International Relations and World Languages.
I am an author of more than 40 scientific articles, scientific monographs, textbooks, bilingual and trilingual technical dictionaries, educational and methodical works. My scientific interests include studying the problems of General linguistics, Turkic and Germanic languages, lexicology, compiling bilingual and explanatory dictionaries.
For deserts in the field of scientific, pedagogical and organizational activities I was awarded with the international medal "For Merits in Education" after Y. Komensky,
the medal of the Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K. Satbayev "For Special Merits", Honorary certificates of the university, subordinate ministries and the Certificate of Honor of the Akim of Almaty city, Mr. A.Yesimov, the medal on the occasion of the 120th anniversary of the great scientist K.I. Satbayev and the 85year anniversary of Satbaev University.
G.Dzh. Azhibekova conducts a large research and educational work. Her research interests include studying the problems of general linguistics, the problems of Turkic and Germanic languages, lexicology, compiling bilingual and trilingual technical and explanatory dictionaries.
1. The role of the numerals in the English language word-formation. “Modern Science” International scientific electronic journal, Institute of Innovative Technologies, Wisconsin, Madison, USA, 4 p., 2016.
2. English-Russian Geological Dictionary. ISBN 978-0-9904344-9-8, Institute of Innovative Technologies, Wisconsin, Madison, USA, 158 p., 2016.
3. Ways and Models of Word Formation on the Basis of Numerals in Modern English. “European Journal of Natural History”, № 1, 2019. РИНЦ = 0,527
4. Formation of the Target Professional Competences of CLIL. Impact factor SGR=0,36 Scorpus, Opcion, Maracaib-Venezuela, Ano 35Regular No. 89 (2019). 942-951/ ISSN 1012-1587/ISSNe 2477. Co-authored by Ayapova T.A., Karipbaeva G.
1. From 1969 till 1973 - Alma-Ata Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages, Faculty of the English Language, specialty - English, qualification - English teacher, No. 371165.
2. From 1974 till 1976 - Alma-Ata Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages, Faculty of English, Department of English Grammar, trainee - researcher.
3. From 1976 till 1980 - Alma-Ata Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages, a graduate student of a full-time postgraduate study.
4. In 1983 I defended my thesis for an Academic degree of a Candidate of Philological Sciences.
5. From 1983 till 1984 - Institute of Linguistics, USSR Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Trainee - researcher.
6. From 1993 till 1994 - Kazakh State University of World Languages, Faculty of Continuing Education Program student, No. 4-A.