Professor, doctor of technical Sciences, full member of the International Academy of Informatization and the National Academy of natural Sciences
Teacher with more than 45 years of experience. For 12 years she was head of the Department "Metallurgical processes, heat engineering and technology of special materials". She was the Chairman of the dissertation Council for PhD dissertations. Scientific Director of a number of grant projects. The author of more than 250 publications, monographs and manuals, has 15 copyright certificates and patents. Head of student works marked with foreign diplomas and certificates. Awarded badges "for excellent success in work" MVO and SSO of the USSR, "for services to the development of science of the Republic of Kazakhstan", "Enbek danky" II and III degrees, medals "veteran of labor" of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR, them. A. baitursynova and "Kazakhstan Constitution 20 zhyl", the grant "Best teacher of Kazakhstan", awarded the title "Kurmetti Metallurgist".
1. full name of the educational institution, faculty, section: Moscow Institute of Fine Chemical Technology. M. V. Lomonosova (MIT), Department of semiconductor materials technology, Department of chemistry and technology of rare and scattered elements. Address: 86 Vernadsky Avenue, b-571, Moscow, 119571, Russian Federation. specialty, qualification, diploma or certificate number: specialty-Chemical technology of rare and scattered elements. Qualification-chemical engineer-technologist. Diploma E No. 576100.
2. Full name of the educational institution, faculty, Department: MIT. M. V. Lomonosov. Address: 86 Vernadsky Avenue, b-571, Moscow, 119571, Russian Federation. Diploma no. 006407
3. Kazakh national technical University. K. I. Satpayev (KazNTU). 22. year of graduation-1986. Diploma of the VAC under the Council of Ministers of the USSR on awarding the academic title of associate Professor. Diploma no. 091490
4.KazNTU. 050013, Almaty, Satpayev 22. 2001-2004 academic degree of doctor of technical Sciences, specialty 05.16.02 - "metallurgy of ferrous, non-ferrous and rare metals". Diploma no. 0000048
5.KazNTU. 050013, Almaty, Satpayev 22. year of graduation-2007. Diploma of HAC RK on conferring the academic title of Professor. Diploma no. 0000311
6. international informatization Academy. Almaty, Satpayev 22. year of graduation-2015 full member, diploma no. 1186 RK.
1.Head of economic contract work with al-Farabi Kazakh national University on the topic No. 4.898.15 "Study of electrochemical regularities in the deposition of copper from acid electrolytes in the presence of organic substances" (2015-2018).
2. Scientific Director of grant project no. AR05134196 "Development of technology for obtaining high-performance catalysts and sorbents modified with vanadium xerogel" (2018-2020), MES RK.
3. Chief researcher of grant project no. AR05132725 "Development of combined electrochemical technology for processing secondary multicomponent non-ferrous metal alloys" (2018-2020) MES RK.
1. Non-cyanide leaching processes in gold hydrometallurgy and iodine-iodide applications: a review
SS Konyratbekova, A Baikonurova, A Akcil
Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy Review 36 (3), 198-212, 2015
2. Recovery of vanadium from spent catalysts of sulfuric acid plant by using inorganic and organic acids: laboratory and semi-pilot tests
C Erust, A Akcil, Z Bedelova, K Anarbekov, A Baikonurova, A Tuncuk
Waste management 49, 455-461, 2016
3.Thermodynamic and kinetic of iodine–iodide leaching in gold hydrometallurgy
SS Konyratbekova, A Baikonurova, GA Ussoltseva, C Erust, A Akcil
Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China 25 (11), 3774-3783, 2015
4. Features of The Electrolytic Copper Powder Deposition in the Presence of Polyols
RS Akpanbayev, B Mishra, AO Baikonurova, GA Ussoltseva, AP Kurbatov
Int. J. Electrochem. Sci 8, 3150-3159, 2013
5. Investigation of the formation of layered nanostructure of vanadium xerogel
MS Markametova, B Mishra, AO Baikonurova, SB Nurzhanova, ...
Journal of Nanomaterials 2014, 221, 2014
6. New method of the synthesis of aminophenolic ionites and study of ion sorption of non-ferrous metals and iodine
EE Ergozhin, BA Mukhitdinova, AO Baikonurova, GA Usolzeva, ...
Reactive and Functional Polymers 65 (1-2), 113-119, 2005
7. Use of Extraction Methods for the Incidental Recovery of Some Disseminated Elements From Aluminiferous Raw Materials
AM Reznik, VI Bukin, LG Romanov, AO Baikonurova
Trav. Com. Int. Etude Bauxites, Alumine Alum. 17, 63-66, 1982
8. INTENSIVE CYANIDATION OF GOLD FROM GRAVITY CONCENTRATES INA DRUM-TYPE APPARATUS
B Surimbayev, L Bolotova, B Mishra, A Baikonurova
NEWS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN …5,32-37, 2018
9. STUDY OF PROCESS CYANIDE LEACH GOLD FROM ORE AND GRAVITY CONCENTRATION TAILINGS SULFIDE AND OXIDE ORES
BN Surimbayev, AO Baikonurova, LS Bolotova, B Mishra
BULLETIN OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN …4, 260-266, 2016
10. REDOKS-IONITES ON SERVICE AT GREEN CHEMISTRY
BA Mukhitdinova, EE Ergozhin, AO Baikonurova, AI Nikitina
Applied and Fundamental Studies, 132-139